Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOPE

Going to school for so many hours in one day and listening to the hum of the blowdryer gives you lots of time to ponder.
I have most recently revisited my thoughts and feelings of HOPE.
As we all should during our time of trial and hardship, it's important to remember hope.
Hope is that glimpse of dreaming and wishing that you long to hold on to when nothing else in life seems to be in your favor.
 And because this life was indeed made for our growth and our strength, we are alotted some hope to get us through the hard times.
It's the spiritual grace that has helped me get out of bed and carry on day to day.
Now I'm 100% fully aware that our situation isn't the "worst case senario".
But regardless of the times or the trials we can all be day dreaming on hope.
I have never felt so blessed by the incredible and countless miracles that are prouncing themselves in our lives daily.
Thank you to our family and friends that are so loving and so understanding.
God will bless you ten fold.
I PROMISE.

"Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them."  ~Vincent McNabb

 

2 comments:

  1. Your hope, just as your love for Adam, comes from a Holy Place. Uncle Joe and I are praying for you daily, my sweet girl, and are so proud of your courage for your husband. Please let us know if you need anything, or wish us to pray for something in particular. We love you both very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I am way behind on all this, sorry! But I can't think of a better place to be given your situation than that school with all the love notes and sweet LL. Still is one of the best times of my life, I love you! I still remeber one of my first memories of you at church bearing your testimony, so sweet but maybe a little small but soo strong! I am so happy how well you held onto it and made grow soo much!

    ReplyDelete